- 1 How much does it cost to construct 1 km of road?
- 2 How do you calculate materials for road construction?
- 3 How much does it cost to build a road per foot?
- 4 What is the cost of RCC slab per sq ft?
- 5 How much does it cost to tar a road?
- 6 How do you calculate excavation rate?
- 7 How do you calculate earthwork?
- 8 How do you calculate WMM?
- 9 What material is used for road construction?
- 10 How do you calculate road base?
- 11 How can I widen my driveway cheaply?
- 12 Is asphalt cheaper than concrete?
- 13 How much does it cost to pave a 200 foot driveway?
How much does it cost to construct 1 km of road?
As an average Rs 10 lakh was the cost of construction of a four Lane High way for alength of One km ( without Service Roads on both sides )fifteen years back. But from 2005 this cost is increased to Rs 10 crore for every one km for a highway of Four Lane & service roads on both sides.
How do you calculate materials for road construction?
Road Construction – Calculating Tonnes material required
- OK, 45000 metres long road x 9 metre width x 0.019M (stone) = 7695 Cubic metres.
- 7695 Cubic metres x 1.6 SG of material = 12312 Tonnes.
- 12312 Tonnes divide by 30 tonnes per load = 410 Loads.
How much does it cost to build a road per foot?
Building a road costs $210 to $390 per linear foot, assuming a 30-foot width. One mile of road ranges from $1,110,000 to $2,060,000.
What is the cost of RCC slab per sq ft?
Cost of RCC Slab for 2000 sft, 5” thick and cement concrete 1;2;4 proximate cost is Rs 3 lac (or Rs 150/SFT) including material, labor and MS steel bars.
How much does it cost to tar a road?
The average cost of a 16×38 foot tar and chip driveway is $1,850. The base cost can range between $1 and $5 per square foot. Driveways on the cheaper end can cost as little as $650 while more expensive ones cost about $3,050.
How do you calculate excavation rate?
of days required for 10m3 excavation = 10/242.4242 = 0.04125 days. Likewise, based on the capacity of other equipment, labors etc., their cost is calculated. Contractors profit is also added to the total cost of labors and machineries. Then grand total gives the rate of excavation per 10m3 of soil excavation.
How do you calculate earthwork?
In this method Sections are drawn for Each Line of Value. Area of Cutting and Filling is found out for each Section with Trapezoidal Method or Nett Area Calculation Method. Then volume is determined by multiplying Average Area with Distance between Sections.
How do you calculate WMM?
1- How can we calculate the required WMM quantity? Length of WMM Bed(L) = 1 Km = 1000 Met. Breadth of WMM Bed(B)= 7 Met. Thickness of WMM Layer (T) = 150 mm =0.150 Met.
What material is used for road construction?
A wide variety of materials are used in the construction of roads these are soils (naturally occurring or processed), aggregates (fine aggregates or coarse aggregates obtained from rocks), binders like lime, bituminous materials, and cement, and miscellaneous materials used as admixtures for improved performance of
How do you calculate road base?
- Multiply the length of the area by the width of the area = Square Feet.
- Multiply Square Feet by the Depth* = Cubic Feet.
- Divide Cubic Feet by 27 = Cubic Yards.
- Multiply Cubic Yards by 1.5 = Tons Needed.
How can I widen my driveway cheaply?
Alternatives to Concrete and Asphalt
Installing stabilized gravel with permeable pavers, however, is the single cheapest and most effective solution to extending a driveway while providing long-term durability and functionality. TRUEGRID offers every type of paver you need to match your driveway situation.
Is asphalt cheaper than concrete?
Lower upfront cost: Asphalt is less expensive than concrete to install. It could be about half the price per square foot to install asphalt. More convenient to repair: Asphalt is a softer material, so it deteriorates faster and easier than concrete repairs.
How much does it cost to pave a 200 foot driveway?
Widening a driveway costs $3 to $12 per square foot, depending on the materials. Adding 200 square feet of driveway surface costs $600 to $2,400 on average.