How do you make a Christmas tree out of construction paper?
- 1Cut three green triangles. Cut 3 to 4 triangles of increasing size from green construction paper.
- 2Glue the triangles together. Glue the triangles together to form a Christmas tree.
- 3Make a tree trunk.
- 4Cut out shapes.
- 5Decorate the shapes.
- 6Decorate the tree.
How do you make a construction paper tree?
- Fold brown paper in half and draw half of a bare tree along the fold.
- Cut the tree out and make a second copy.
- Glue the trees together along 1 of the folded sides.
- Unfold the tree, stand it up, and let it dry.
- Fold a piece of thin green paper like a fan.
- Cut a leaf shape out of the fan while it is still folded.
How do you make Christmas garland out of construction paper?
- Cut construction paper into 1-1/2 inch strips, width-wise (8.5″ long).
- Coil the first strip and close with a staple or tape.
- Coil the second strip (of an alternating color) around the first and close with a staple or tape.
- Keep going until the garland is the length you want.
Which tree is used for making paper?
Some of the most commonly used softwood trees for paper making include spruce, pine, fir, larch and hemlock, and hardwoods such as eucalyptus, aspen and birch.
How do you make paper Christmas decorations?
50 DIY Paper Christmas Ornaments To Create With The Kids Tonight!
- Paper Bows. Top your tree off like a present all on its own with help from Lia Griffith.
- Paper Scalloped Balls. Lia Griffith has some festive scalloped balls that you can make for your tree too.
- Paper Diamonds.
- Paper Flowers.
- Paper Festive Balls.
- Paper 6-Point Stars.
- Paper Sphere Ball.
- Paper Folded Stars.