How do you make a Christmas hat out of construction paper?
- 1Make a half-circle. Draw and cut out a half-circle with a radius of 9-10 inches (diameter 18-20 inches) on red construction paper.
- 2Create a cone. Form the half-circle into a cone.
- 3Glue cotton at the base. Glue cotton all around the base of the cone.
- 4Glue cotton at the tip.
- 5Wear the hat.
How do you make a kids party hat?
- Gather card stock paper, stapler, scissors, glue, string and decorative items of your choice.
- Cut the corners off of the card stock to form a large circle.
- Fold the paper to form a cone shape by overlapping the two cut corners—the two bottom edges of the triangle.
- Add any of your decorations.
How do I make snowflakes?
- Step 1: Start With a Square. First, begin with a square piece of copy paper.
- Step 2: Fold in Half Diagonally. Fold the square of paper diagonally to make a triangle.
- Step 3: Fold in Half Again.
- Step 4: Fold One Third.
- Step 5: Fold Again.
- Step 6: Cut the “top” Off at an Angle.
- Step 7: Shape It!
- Step 8: Unfold to Reveal!
How do you make a gnome hat out of paper?
- Draw a circle.
- 2 & 3. Draw on the angle you want:
- Cut out the circle and segment.
- 5 & 6. Bend paper until you have a cone. Decorate at this point.
- Stick the hat together. Use. sellotape. or glue.
- Punch holes in opposite sides of hat. Add. string to. hold hat in place. find centre. of the circle. 45º 90º 135º