- 1 What is the best construction calculator app?
- 2 What is a construction calculator?
- 3 How do you calculate rafter length?
- 4 How do you calculate rafters?
- 5 How do I calculate how much material I need?
- 6 How do you calculate building materials?
- 7 What is the best construction project management software?
- 8 How do you calculate construction costs?
- 9 How do you calculate inches on a calculator?
- 10 How do u do fractions on a calculator?
- 11 How do you calculate number of stairs?
- 12 How do you calculate slope of stairs?
- 13 How do you calculate stair height?
What is the best construction calculator app?
- All-In-One Calculator Free. All-In-One Calculator Free is a free Android app that helps you do construction-related calculations.
- Building Calculator.
- DEWALT Mobile Pro.
- Autodesk BIM 360.
What is a construction calculator?
A good construction calculator will help you quickly perform construction-related calculations, such as how much paint is needed for a certain area, what the volume of an area is, how steep a slope is, or how many materials you need for a certain part of a structure.
How do you calculate rafter length?
Just multiply the rise or run by the appropriate rafter length factor corresponding to your roof pitch. For example, if your roof pitch is 30ﹾ and your run is 2.4m then reading from the table the rafter length factor is 1.15. Multiply this factor by your run which gives your rafter length.
How do you calculate rafters?
If you are calculating rafter length from the center of the ridge beam (as shown below), you will need to subtract half of the thickness of the ridge beam from the top end of the rafter. For example, if the ridge beam is 1.5 inches thick, subtract 3/4 of an inch from the overall rafter length.
How do I calculate how much material I need?
Figure out how much fabric you need with this formula:
- Width of fabric divided by width of one piece equals the number of pieces that fit into width (rounded down to the whole number).
- Total number of pieces divided by number of pieces that fit into width equals number of rows you need.
How do you calculate building materials?
Multiply the total height and length of the wall to find the total area. Multiply the width and height of each opening to find the area. Subtract the area of the openings from the total area of the wall. Divide the result by 32.
What is the best construction project management software?
- BuilderTRENDFrontRunners 2020. Buildertrend is a construction management system for home builders, remodelers, specialty contractors, and general contractors.
- Houzz Pro.
- ConstructionOnlineFrontRunners 2020.
- ProcoreFrontRunners 2020.
- Contractor ForemanFrontRunners 2020.
- JobNimbusFrontRunners 2020.
How do you calculate construction costs?
For example, if your new home is to be 2,000 square feet and your builder estimated that it would cost $350,000 to build, then your cost per square foot is 300,000 divided by 2,000, or $175.
How do you calculate inches on a calculator?
Convert feet to inches by multiplying the number of feet by 12, since there are 12 inches in a foot. Using a feet to inches conversion calculator also simplifies this step. Try our other length conversion calculators to convert other units to decimal inches.
How do u do fractions on a calculator?
First enter the numerator of the fraction, then press the division key and enter the denominator. Hit the “equals” key and the fraction will display as a decimal. You can’t convert a decimal to a fraction on the calculator, but the calculator can help you do it with a pencil and paper.
How do you calculate number of stairs?
Divide the rise by 6 or 7 inches (15 or 18 cm) to find the total number of stairs. For larger stairs, divide by 6 and for smaller stairs, divide by 7. The total you get is how many stairs your future staircase will have so you can plan accordingly.
How do you calculate slope of stairs?
How To Calculate Slope Of Staircase
- Measure the distance of treads (Exclude the width of nosing). If all the treads are uniform in size, measure one tread otherwise you will need to measure all treads.
- Measure the height of risers.
- Divide the riser height by the tread width and then calculate the inverse tangent.
How do you calculate stair height?
So to calculate the number of treads (steps) you will need, we simply take the height to deck measurement and then divide this figure by 175 (rise height). We than take that final figure and subtract 1, as this final figure has given the total amount of rises and not total amount of treads.