- 1 What is a synonym of construction?
- 2 What is the antonym of construction?
- 3 What is the root word for construction?
- 4 What is the best name for a construction company?
- 5 What is the job title for construction?
- 6 What construction means?
- 7 What is another name for a construction worker?
- 8 What are the 3 types of construction?
- 9 What is construction words in English?
- 10 What is the verb form of construction?
- 11 How do I name my brand?
- 12 What is the biggest construction company in the world?
- 13 How do you start a construction company?
What is a synonym of construction?
SYNONYMS. building, erection, putting up, setting up, raising, establishment, assembly, manufacture, fabrication, forming, fashioning, contriving, creation, making.
What is the antonym of construction?
Antonyms of CONSTRUCTION
truth, ruins, disorganization, destruction, ruin, disfigurement, misconstruction, disarrangement, vagueness.
What is the root word for construction?
The word construction has its roots in the Latin word construere, which itself has roots in com-, meaning “together,” and struere meaning “to pile up.” In addition to the building of property, the noun construction also refers to the building trade itself.
What is the best name for a construction company?
Construction Company Name Ideas
|Golden Key Contractors||Mountain Home Construction|
|Ace & Hammer Builders||Five-star Construction|
|Diamond Ridge Construction||StoneWorks Home Building|
|Center Circle Design-Build||Foundation Builder|
|Lionheart Contractors||River’s Edge Construction|
What is the job title for construction?
The construction jobs hierarchy incorporates various professional job positions like project manager, design engineer, construction manager, architects, construction engineer and many more. The construction job hierarchy is defined as below in brief with a little description.
What construction means?
The definition of construction is the process of making something, the occupation of building or the way that something is put together. An example of construction is the art of making homes and businesses. An example of construction is how a sentence is put together using words.
What is another name for a construction worker?
What is another word for construction worker?
What are the 3 types of construction?
Broadly, there are three sectors of construction: buildings, infrastructure and industrial: Building construction is usually further divided into residential and non-residential.
What is construction words in English?
A grammatical construction is a particular arrangement of words in a sentence, clause, or phrase. Avoid complex verbal constructions. Synonyms: composition, structure, arrangement More Synonyms of construction.
What is the verb form of construction?
construct. (transitive) To build or form (something) by assembling parts. (transitive) To build (a sentence, an argument, etc.)
How do I name my brand?
Essential things a brand name should do:
- It should be unique and stand out from the competition;
- It should be easy to pronounce, remember, and identify.
- It should relate to the product in some way, offering an idea about the purpose, benefits and quality of the products produced by the company.
What is the biggest construction company in the world?
The China State Construction Engineering Corporation is the largest construction company in the world by revenue and the 14th largest general contractor in terms of overseas sales, as of 2016.
How do you start a construction company?
Steps to Start a Construction Company
- Creating a Business Plan.
- Performing thorough Research.
- Registering or Legalising the Business.
- Building Network and Hiring Workforce.
- Contracting a Fleet of Vehicles.
- Getting the Business and Workers Insured.
- Sourcing of Funds or Loans.