How do you cut out a snowflake from paper?
- Step 1: Start With a Square. First, begin with a square piece of copy paper.
- Step 2: Fold in Half Diagonally. Fold the square of paper diagonally to make a triangle.
- Step 3: Fold in Half Again.
- Step 4: Fold One Third.
- Step 5: Fold Again.
- Step 6: Cut the “top” Off at an Angle.
- Step 7: Shape It!
- Step 8: Unfold to Reveal!
How do you cut out a snowflake pattern?
Fold paper in half diagonally to make a triangle. Fold paper triangle in half so that the pointed corners meet. Fold paper triangle in thirds, overlapping the lefthand pointed corner over the triangle. Overlap the righthand pointed corner over the triangle.
How do you make an 8 sided snowflake?
- 1Follow Steps 1 to 5 above. The steps for an 8–sided snowflake are similar to those of a 4-sided one, except for one additional fold.
- 2Fold the triangle. Fold the triangle by bringing the bottom short side towards the triangle’s long side.
- 3Cut above the straight edge.
- 4Cut out shapes.
- 5Unfold the paper.
How do you make 3 D snowflakes?
- 1Print out the template. Choose from any of these 3D Snowflake templates.
- 2Cut out the template. Cut out the six squares.
- 3Fold the square in half. Take one of the six squares.
- 4Fold the triangle in half.
- 5Cut three slits.
- 6Unfold the paper.
- 7Assemble the snowflake.
How do you cut a round snowflake?
Just like nature.
- Cut any size circle out.
- Fold the circle in half.
- Fold the circle in half again so you have now 1/4 circle.
- Fold the 1/4 circle once more to give you an 1/8 circle.
- Draw within the 1/8 circle jagged edges.
- Cut only these inside lines out.
- Carefully open the circle and you have then your snowflake.
How do you cut and fold a snowflake?
How to make paper snowflakes
- From the square, fold the piece of paper over to create a triangle.
- Begin to fold the triangle into three.
- The triangle folded into three from left to right.
- Cut the points off the bottom of your triangle to form a straight edge.
- Cut small holes into the edge of your triangle to create the pattern.