- 1 How do you make a paper basket step by step?
- 2 What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
- 3 What to fill Easter eggs with?
- 4 What do you fill Easter baskets with?
- 5 How do you make a basket out of old newspapers?
- 6 How do you weave a placemat out of construction paper?
- 7 How do you make a good gift basket?
How do you make a paper basket step by step?
- Step 1: Cut the Paper Into Strips. You’ll need to cut the paper into 1″ wide strips.
- Step 2: Arrange 4 Pieces.
- Step 3: Weave in 4 Pieces.
- Step 4: Adjust Everything.
- Step 5: Glue Down Each Corner.
- Step 6: Fold All Pieces Inwards.
- Step 7: Mark and Fold the 18″ Pieces.
- Step 8: Weave Each of These 4 Pieces In.
What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
Easy Ideas for Easter Basket Alternatives
- Beach Towel Easter Basket from Down Home Inspiration.
- Candy Box Easter Basket from Krazy Coupon Lady.
- Tackle Box Easter Basket from Crafty Morning.
- Milk Jug Easter Basket from Growing Up Gabel.
- Cooler Easter Basket from The Seasonal Home.
What to fill Easter eggs with?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What do you fill Easter baskets with?
A few of our favorite Easter basket stuffers include sports gear, puzzle books, modeling clay, and building blocks. Bonus points if you fill their personalized Easter basket with no-mess activities or outdoor crafts since they’ll likely want to start right away.
How do you make a basket out of old newspapers?
Fold the newspaper horizontally in half and then half again, and use a sharp knife to cut into sections. I used a pine skewer for rolling the tubes, but you can also use a thin knitting needle or 3mm dowel. Place the dowel on a corner of the newspaper at an acute angle. This will give you a long tube.
How do you weave a placemat out of construction paper?
What You Do:
- Fold one piece of construction paper in half horizontally.
- Take a piece of construction paper in a contrasting color, and cut it horizontally to make strips 1” wide and 12” high.
- Help your child weave the strips over and under to create a “placemat” for the table.
How do you make a good gift basket?
Tips for Building a Great Gift Basket
- Plan ahead, if possible.
- Think outside the basket.
- Build up your base.
- Select a variety of gift items in size and texture.
- Put your tall items in the back.
- Keep your items secured.
- Put something inside the glass jars, mugs or beverage containers.
- If you’re going to wrap…