- 1 How much does a construction safety inspector make?
- 2 What degree do I need to be a safety inspector?
- 3 What qualifications do I need to become a safety officer?
- 4 How much money does an OSHA inspector make?
- 5 Do building inspectors make good money?
- 6 What are the duties of a construction inspector?
- 7 How much does OSHA training cost?
- 8 How do I get a job with OSHA safety?
- 9 How do you become an inspector?
- 10 Which safety course is best?
- 11 Which course is best for safety officer?
- 12 How long is a health and safety course?
- 13 What is the highest OSHA training?
- 14 What jobs can I get with an OSHA certification?
- 15 Is OSHA a good career?
How much does a construction safety inspector make?
As of Jan 12, 2021, the average annual pay for a Construction Safety Inspector in the United States is $60,786 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $29.22 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,169/week or $5,066/month.
What degree do I need to be a safety inspector?
While a bachelor’s is sufficient for most safety inspector jobs, select positions require a master’s degree. Specifically, safety inspectors who specialize in health physics and industrial hygiene are commonly required to hold graduate degrees related to occupational health and safety.
What qualifications do I need to become a safety officer?
To become a safety officer, you need postsecondary education and specialized training. Though some jobs require a master’s degree in occupational health or a related field, most safety officer jobs only require a bachelor’s degree. You should study the basics of occupational health and safety, including OSHA standards.
How much money does an OSHA inspector make?
OSHA Safety Inspector Salary
|Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
Do building inspectors make good money?
A Construction or Building Inspector will most likely earn a salary between 40000 and 60000 depending on experience and domain knowledge. Employees who work in this job can obtain the highest salaries in Educational Services, where they can earn an average pay rate of $65800.
What are the duties of a construction inspector?
Construction and building inspectors typically do the following: Review plans to ensure they meet building codes, local ordinances, zoning regulations, and contract specifications. Approve building plans that are satisfactory. Monitor construction sites periodically to ensure overall compliance.
How much does OSHA training cost?
The cost of OSHA training is primarily dependent upon the length of the course and the training setting. Online courses are the least expensive method of taking these courses. For example, online courses typically cost between $60 and $80 for the 10-hour courses and $160 to $180 for the 30-hour courses.
How do I get a job with OSHA safety?
To qualify for OSHA jobs, you must satisfy formal education requirements and acquire specialized training regarding job-site inspection procedures and related laws.
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialist.
- Occupational Health and Safety Technician.
- Federal and State OSHA Programs.
- Applying for Inspector Jobs.
How do you become an inspector?
How to Become a Home Inspector: take these 5 steps and work for YOURSELF.
- Research home inspector license requirements in your state.
- Study up with pre-licensing home inspection classes.
- Get a home inspection certification & get educated.
- Make sure you stay certified by getting Liability/E&O insurance.
Which safety course is best?
Most popular training courses
- Health and Safety for Directors and Senior Managers.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
- IOSH Working Safely.
Which course is best for safety officer?
Below are 5 of today’s top courses you can take that may either expand your current job responsibilities or help you start a career as a safety professional.
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
- Certificate IV in Government Occupational Health and Safety.
- Certificate IV in Public Safety (Community Safety)
How long is a health and safety course?
How long is a Health and Safety Awareness course? This is a one-day training course; the course usually takes around 7.5 hours to complete.
What is the highest OSHA training?
Becoming an authorized Outreach trainer is the highest achievement in the Outreach Training Program. Trainers are authorized to teach courses for 10- and 30-hour students. Because the Outreach Training Program is voluntary for OSHA, acceptance of a trainer card as a substitute is at the discretion of the employer.
What jobs can I get with an OSHA certification?
OSHA 30 hour Average by Job
- Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General)
- Project Engineer.
- Construction Superintendent.
- Construction Superintendent, Commercial.
- Safety Manager.
- Project Manager, Construction.
- Assistant Project Manager, Construction.
Is OSHA a good career?
Osha was a wonderful and professional company to work fpr. They very generous and flexible with hours and scheldule to make it convenient for both sides the worker and the employer. OSHA is only my certification for doing my job. Occupational nursing is very similar to a mini emergency.