- 1 How many employees does PCL Construction have?
- 2 Is PCL Construction a public company?
- 3 Is PCL Construction a good company to work for?
- 4 Is PCL a union?
- 5 How much is PCL worth?
- 6 What services does a construction company provide?
- 7 Where is PCL Construction Company located?
- 8 Who is the biggest construction company in Canada?
- 9 What are construction services?
How many employees does PCL Construction have?
How many Employees does PCL Construction Enterprises Inc have? PCL Construction Enterprises Inc has 4,400 employees.
Is PCL Construction a public company?
PCL is Canada’s most public private company, with 3,200 shareholders, all of whom work for the firm.
Is PCL Construction a good company to work for?
The best place to work
I love working at PCL. The projects are very exciting and it is a great work environment. Keep sharing your feedback with us through your supervisor, HRPD team and our employee surveys so we can continue being a great workplace for you.
Is PCL a union?
EDMONTON – Unionized employees of PCL Builders Inc. The two-year agreement, between PCL Builders and 450 members of the Construction Workers Union, CLAC Local 63, took effect Jan. 1.
How much is PCL worth?
PCL recorded $6.95 billion in US revenue.
How much is PCL worth?
|Headquarters||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
What services does a construction company provide?
General Contractor Services
- Turnkey projects. General contractors can take a project from conception to completion, handing it in its entirety from the ground up.
- New construction.
- Interior fit-outs.
- Site improvements.
- Remodels and renovations.
Where is PCL Construction Company located?
PCL has headquarters in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, with the United States head office in Denver, Colorado.
|Headquarters||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Denver, Colorado, U.S.|
|Number of employees||4,500; more than 10,000 hourly tradespeople|
Who is the biggest construction company in Canada?
Top 40 largest construction companies in Canada
|1||PCL Construction||$8.4 billion|
|2||EllisDon Corporation||$4.4 billion|
|3||Aecon Group Incorporated||$3.4 billion|
|4||Ledcor Group of Companies||$2.6 billion|
What are construction services?
Construction Services means all aspects of: constructing, fabricating, installing, erecting, maintaining, performing integrity digs on, and performing turnaround services on, pipelines, buildings, plants, and facilities of all types.