- 1 Where can I sell my construction equipment?
- 2 How do I sell used equipment?
- 3 How do I sell my construction equipment online?
- 4 How do you market heavy equipment?
- 5 How much does it cost to advertise on machinery trader?
- 6 How do I sell my restaurant equipment?
- 7 Where can I sell my industrial machinery?
- 8 How do I buy used construction equipment?
- 9 How do you market industrial equipment?
- 10 How do you sell a machine?
- 11 What’s heavy equipment?
Where can I sell my construction equipment?
7 Websites That Have the Best Heavy Construction Equipment Sales
- Construction Equipment Guide.
- Equipment Trader.
- Machinery Trader.
- Ritchie Bros Auctioneers.
How do I sell used equipment?
- Industrial Equipment Dealers. Selling to a dealer is often the fastest and easiest way to sell used industrial equipment.
- Craigslist Heavy Equipment Section.
- Ebay Business & Industrial Section.
- Locally on Facebook Marketplace.
- Public Facebook Groups.
How do I sell my construction equipment online?
9 Tips for Selling Heavy Equipment Online
- List your equipment on Machinery Trader.
- List your equipment on Craigslist.
- Post your machines in Heavy Equipment Groups on Facebook.
- Grow a targeted email list.
- Reach out to dealers in your region.
- Ramp up your SEO.
- Connect with potential buyers on LinkedIn.
- Run Facebook ads.
How do you market heavy equipment?
7 Heavy Equipment Digital Marketing Strategies for Sales Success
- Website. A website is a substantial investment, and like any big investment, it’s one you only want to make once every few years.
- Used Digital Advertising.
- Google My Business.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Video Content.
- Branded Digital Advertising.
How much does it cost to advertise on machinery trader?
Instead of being listed on their website, the company requires you to speak with a sales rep first. Fortunately, with a little digging, you can find their estimated prices of its packages, with typical monthly fees ranging from $799 to over $3,000.
How do I sell my restaurant equipment?
If you have used restaurant equipment that is still in good working condition, you can always reach out to Kohn-Megibow Company to sell it. This is a great option to consider, whether it’s an individual piece of equipment that you would like to get rid of or you need to liquidate your entire restaurant inventory.
Where can I sell my industrial machinery?
You can sell old/used industrial equipment at www.vendaxo.com- which is an online platform for selling and buying used and second hand machines. We focus specifically on surplus and used industrial assets, which is currently a highly unorganized market.
How do I buy used construction equipment?
6 Tips on Buying Used Construction Equipment
- Consider your Exact Requirements. Consider the equipment’s size, model, attachments and capabilities before making a final decision.
- Inspect Equipment History. One critical thing to consider before buying used equipment is its history.
- Check the Fluids.
- Signs of Wear and Tear.
How do you market industrial equipment?
10 Internet Marketing Strategies for the Heavy Equipment Industry
- Have a robust, responsive website.
- Optimize your site for search engine optimization.
- Run PPC campaigns.
- Adopt content marketing.
- Maintain your social media profiles.
- Start a YouTube channel.
- Write for relevant publications.
- Offer your expertise.
How do you sell a machine?
- Ascertain exactly what you are selling.
- Research the market value of the item you are trying to sell.
- Clean the machine and have it inspected.
- Take photographs of your item and prepare a detailed description of it and the condition it is in.
- Approach companies that may have an interest in buying your machine directly.
What’s heavy equipment?
Heavy equipment or heavy machinery refers to heavy-duty vehicles, specially designed for executing construction tasks, most frequently ones involving earthwork operations or other large construction tasks. Some equipment uses hydraulic drives as a primary source of motion.