How do you cut out a snowflake from paper?
- Step 1: Start With a Square. First, begin with a square piece of copy paper.
- Step 2: Fold in Half Diagonally. Fold the square of paper diagonally to make a triangle.
- Step 3: Fold in Half Again.
- Step 4: Fold One Third.
- Step 5: Fold Again.
- Step 6: Cut the “top” Off at an Angle.
- Step 7: Shape It!
- Step 8: Unfold to Reveal!
How do you cut out a snowflake pattern?
Fold paper in half diagonally to make a triangle. Fold paper triangle in half so that the pointed corners meet. Fold paper triangle in thirds, overlapping the lefthand pointed corner over the triangle. Overlap the righthand pointed corner over the triangle.
How do you make a snowflake out of a4 paper?
How to make a paper snowflake
- Fold a square piece of paper into a triangle, as shown below.
- Fold the triangle in half again, to make a smaller triangle.
- Fold over the right hand side of the triangle so that you are folding into thirds.
- Turn the paper over.
- Repeat the fold as you did for step three, this time on the other side.
How do you make 3 D snowflakes?
- 1Print out the template. Choose from any of these 3D Snowflake templates.
- 2Cut out the template. Cut out the six squares.
- 3Fold the square in half. Take one of the six squares.
- 4Fold the triangle in half.
- 5Cut three slits.
- 6Unfold the paper.
- 7Assemble the snowflake.
How do you cut a round snowflake?
Just like nature.
- Cut any size circle out.
- Fold the circle in half.
- Fold the circle in half again so you have now 1/4 circle.
- Fold the 1/4 circle once more to give you an 1/8 circle.
- Draw within the 1/8 circle jagged edges.
- Cut only these inside lines out.
- Carefully open the circle and you have then your snowflake.
How do you cut and fold a snowflake?
How to make paper snowflakes
- From the square, fold the piece of paper over to create a triangle.
- Begin to fold the triangle into three.
- The triangle folded into three from left to right.
- Cut the points off the bottom of your triangle to form a straight edge.
- Cut small holes into the edge of your triangle to create the pattern.