How do you make a cone with paper?
Method 2 of 3: Making a Paper Cone Using the Folding Method
- Cut out a wide triangle. X Research source
- Roll the far corners of your paper into the centre. X Research source
- Make adjustments to your cone. X Research source
- Fold the loose edges into the cone’s opening.
- Tape the cone.
How do you make a Christmas hat out of construction paper?
- 1Make a half-circle. Draw and cut out a half-circle with a radius of 9-10 inches (diameter 18-20 inches) on red construction paper.
- 2Create a cone. Form the half-circle into a cone.
- 3Glue cotton at the base. Glue cotton all around the base of the cone.
- 4Glue cotton at the tip.
- 5Wear the hat.
How do you make a chip cone?
Just follow these steps! Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper into a 20 x 30cm rectangle. Repeat with a piece of map or brown paper. Place on top of each other and loosely roll into a cone.
How do you make a funnel out of cardstock?
Easy Paper Funnel
- Step 1: Cut and Fold Paper Square. Assemble paper, scissors and tape.
- Step 2: Cut Out Part of Circle and Tape Into a Cone Shape. Unfold your paper circle, and cut away one quarter.
- Step 3: Cut Out Opening at End of Funnel. Flatten the cone, and cut an inverted V shape at the end of the cone to form the hole.
- 2 Comments.
How do you make a funnel out of foil?
Just roll up some foil in a funnel shape, and stick the small end through the neck of your desired container. I’d recommend rolling it several layers thick to it won’t get knocked out of place by a stream of liquid, but it should be fine as long as you pour slowly.