How do you make a pirate hat out of paper?
Fold both corners of the paper down.
- Start with the upper left corner. Fold it down so the side of the paper makes a triangle.
- Do the same with the upper right corner. Fold it down so that side of the paper makes a triangle.
- The top part of the hat is now folded. It should be triangle shaped with two flaps.
How do you make a paper hat out of paper?
How to make a paper hat (Video)
- Take a full newspaper sheet and lay it flat.
- Fold it in half as it would be folded normally.
- With the folded side at the top, fold the right-hand corner into the middle.
- Fold the left-hand corner down to meet it.
- Fold the bottom of the sheet up to meet the top triangle.
- Fold it in again.
- Flip the whole hat over.
How do you make pirate in little alchemy?
How to make pirate in Little Alchemy?
- sword + sailor.
- sailor + pirate ship.
How do you make a sailor hat out of paper?
How to Fold a Paper Sailor Hat:
- Fold the paper in half horizontally and crease.
- Fold the paper in half vertically and crease.
- Fold the two corners diagonally to the center line and crease.
- Fold the bottom flaps up on both sides of the hat.
- Pull open the hat and it’s ready to wear.
How do you make a tricorn hat out of felt?
- Wrap a piece of sentence strip around the head of the person who will wear the hat.
- Cut the sentence strip at the appropriate length.
- Place the circular strip on top of the felt fabric.
- Apply glue to the outer circumference of the felt circle.
- Make the brim of the hat with a fresh piece of felt.