How do you make a turkey out of toilet paper rolls?
Let’s Make the Turkey!
- Step 1: Cut a piece of brown construction paper a little taller than then the paper roll.
- Step 2: Apply glue to one edge of the paper.
- Step 3: Fold any excess paper over the edges and into the paper roll.
- Step 4: Glue googly eyes onto paper roll.
- Step 5: Cut a gobbler from red construction paper.
How do I cook a thawed turkey?
Remove the thawed turkey from the fridge 1 hour before roasting, to let it come to room temperature. Adjust your oven rack so the turkey will sit in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove turkey from packaging and remove the neck and giblets from the inside the cavities of the bird.
What can I make with strips of paper?
Some creative and talented folders can do a lot with a strip of paper.
See paper weaving projects for kids:
- Make a woven heart basket (ORC)
- Make a Woven Fish with glue/cutting (ORC)
- Make a Loopy Heart (ORC)
- Make a Woven Place Mat (ORC)
- Make a Zig-zag Woven Mat (ORC)
How do you make a thankful turkey?
On a sheet of brown construction paper, set a cereal bowl upside down and trace it for the large circle that will make the body of the turkey. Use the bottom end of a pint glass to trace another circle that will be its face. Then, trim the corner off a piece of yellow construction paper to make the turkey’s beak.
What can I disguise my turkey as?
55 Clever Turkey Disguises
- Popcorn. Who would ever think that a turkey is hiding in their popcorn?
- Flamingo. Turn one bird into another when you disguise your turkey as a flamingo!
- Elsa. Because everyone knows that you can‘t cook a Frozen turkey!
- Christmas Tree.