How do you make a turkey out of toilet paper rolls?
Let’s Make the Turkey!
- Step 1: Cut a piece of brown construction paper a little taller than then the paper roll.
- Step 2: Apply glue to one edge of the paper.
- Step 3: Fold any excess paper over the edges and into the paper roll.
- Step 4: Glue googly eyes onto paper roll.
- Step 5: Cut a gobbler from red construction paper.
How do you make a thankful turkey?
On a sheet of brown construction paper, set a cereal bowl upside down and trace it for the large circle that will make the body of the turkey. Use the bottom end of a pint glass to trace another circle that will be its face. Then, trim the corner off a piece of yellow construction paper to make the turkey’s beak.
What can I disguise my turkey as?
55 Clever Turkey Disguises
- Popcorn. Who would ever think that a turkey is hiding in their popcorn?
- Flamingo. Turn one bird into another when you disguise your turkey as a flamingo!
- Elsa. Because everyone knows that you can‘t cook a Frozen turkey!
- Christmas Tree.