- 1 What is the means of construction?
- 2 What is another meaning of the word construction?
- 3 What is the meaning of construction work?
- 4 What does construction mean in writing?
- 5 What are the 5 types of construction?
- 6 What are the 4 types of construction?
- 7 What type of word is construction?
- 8 What is another word for under construction?
- 9 What is a antonym for construction?
- 10 Why construction is important?
- 11 What are the 3 types of construction?
- 12 How is construction cost calculated?
- 13 What is correct sentence?
- 14 What is classed as a construction site?
- 15 What is mixed construction in writing?
What is the means of construction?
The definition of construction is the process of making something, the occupation of building or the way that something is put together. An example of construction is the art of making homes and businesses. An example of construction is how a sentence is put together using words.
What is another meaning of the word construction?
The creation or building of something is construction. The word construction has its roots in the Latin word construere, which itself has roots in com-, meaning “together,” and struere meaning “to pile up.” In addition to the building of property, the noun construction also refers to the building trade itself.
What is the meaning of construction work?
2 Section 2: ‘construction work‘ means the carrying out of any building, civil engineering or engineering construction work, as may be prescribed. Any works that involve preparation of an area for a building or structure would be considered as construction work.
What does construction mean in writing?
Writing is constructed by putting sentences in sequence, one after another and, if a single sentence is read aloud, it should be understandable. Meaning should flow from one sentence to the next, carrying the argument or point of view forward in a clear and concise manner.
What are the 5 types of construction?
Buildings can be categorized into five different types of construction: fire-resistive, non-combustible, ordinary, heavy timber, and wood-framed.
What are the 4 types of construction?
The four major types of construction include residential building, institutional and commercial building, specialized industrial construction, infrastructure and heavy construction.
- Residential Building.
- Institutional and Commercial Building.
- Specialized Industrial Construction.
- Infrastructure and Heavy Construction.
What type of word is construction?
noun. the act or art of constructing. the way in which a thing is constructed: a building of solid construction. something that is constructed; a structure.
What is another word for under construction?
What is another word for under construction?
What is a antonym for construction?
Antonyms of CONSTRUCTION
truth, ruins, disorganization, destruction, ruin, disfigurement, misconstruction, disarrangement, vagueness.
Why construction is important?
Construction is an important sector that contributes greatly to the economic growth of a nation. It also creates investment opportunities across various related sectors and vital to the achievement of national socio-economic objectives.
What are the 3 types of construction?
Broadly, there are three sectors of construction: buildings, infrastructure and industrial: Building construction is usually further divided into residential and non-residential.
How is construction cost calculated?
Approximate cost on various work of material to complete the construction for 1000 ft 2
- Total Cost. = Builtup area × Approx cost per sq. ft. = 1000 × 1000. = 1000000.00 Rs.
- Amount of Aggregate Required. = Builtup area × 0.608. = 1000 × 0.608. = 608.00 Ton.
- Flooring. = Builtup area × 1.3. = 1000 × 1.3. = 1300.00 Sq.
What is correct sentence?
In order for a sentence to be grammatically correct, the subject and verb must both be singular or plural. In other words, the subject and verb must agree with one another in their tense. If the subject is in plural form, the verb should also be in plur al form (and vice versa).
What is classed as a construction site?
A construction site is an area or piece of land on which construction works are being carried out. Typically, land will become a construction site when it is handed over to a contractor to begin the construction works.
What is mixed construction in writing?
Mixed constructions often happen when you start a sentence with one grammatical structure and then switch to another. This sentence seems to be going in one grammatical direction, but suddenly switches to another without warning.