- 1 What is the best way to build a settlement in Fallout 4?
- 2 How do you get 100% happiness in Fallout 4?
- 3 Why can’t I build in Fallout 4?
- 4 How many settlers can you have in sanctuary?
- 5 Can you assign Brahmin Fallout 4?
- 6 Can you marry your companion in Fallout 4?
- 7 Can you get a house in Goodneighbor Fallout 4?
- 8 Can you live in Diamond City?
- 9 Can settlers die on supply lines?
- 10 Can you build a road through a settlement?
- 11 How do you get MacCready’s perk?
What is the best way to build a settlement in Fallout 4?
Each settlement needs the numbers next to food and water to be higher than the number of settlers who live there. To increase your food supply, plant crops and assign settlers to manage them. For water, build a few water pumps or – if the settlement is on the coast or contains a large puddle – a water purifier.
How do you get 100% happiness in Fallout 4?
Advanced 100% Happiness Tips
- It’s easiest to get 100% happiness in a large settlement.
- Get 20+ settlers as quickly as you can.
- You can also visit small settlements you’ve acquired with settlers.
- Food, water, and bed stat numbers must be higher than your number of settlers.
- Go nuts with defense.
Why can’t I build in Fallout 4?
As for why you can’t build beds, the only thing I can think of is that you built too big of a settlement with too few settlers. You can only build so many items in a settlement relative to how many settlers you have. Store a few non-essential items for now, then try to build beds.
How many settlers can you have in sanctuary?
Each settlement has a default max population of 10 settlers plus each point of charisma your character has, totaling to a maximum of 20 settlers. Watch some of my videos!
Can you assign Brahmin Fallout 4?
No – you can‘t assign it. Anything in a settlement that is alive will have this status menu but you won’t be able to assign a brahmin to anything.
Can you marry your companion in Fallout 4?
You can‘t get married in Fallout 4, but you can attend Curie’s wedding if you help her out. Learn more about the companions in Fallout 4 here.
Can you get a house in Goodneighbor Fallout 4?
You can rent a room in Goodneighbor, you can rent a room at the Dugout Inn. Homeplate is your only piece of property.
Can you live in Diamond City?
Home Plate is a location and possible Settlement in the Commonwealth in 2287. It is a possible player character home, available for sale in Diamond City for 2000 caps from Geneva in the mayor’s office.
Can settlers die on supply lines?
Your settlers at home can die. Note that once a ‘settler‘ has been assigned to a supply route, they will be a ‘provisioner’ the next time they are loaded. Provisioners who are away from a settlement can‘t die. The can get knocked down for a few seconds like other essential NPCs, but they get right back up.
Can you build a road through a settlement?
No. If you build a new road, it must always connect to one of your own roads, settlements, or cities. In the situation depicted above, the blue player would not be connecting his road piece to his own road but to the red player’s settlement, which the rule prohibits.
How do you get MacCready’s perk?
To gain the perk, the Sole Survivor has to reach maximum affinity with Robert MacCready, which is possible after completing his personal quest (Long Road Ahead).