What are the dimensions for washers game?
Washer pits and boxes vary in size and shape, but a standard for one-hole washers is 16 in × 16 in × 4 in, with a cylindrically-shaped cup (4½ inches in diameter and 5 inches in height) located in its upper surface.
How far apart are washer toss games?
The game field consists of two washer pits, each containing one recessed cup of 4 inches in diameter. The distance from the cup centers is 25 feet. Each player throws three washers toward the opposite cup. Players are not allowed to step in front of the box.
What are the rules for washer toss?
Players can toss from either side of the board and are allowed to have one foot go past the front of the board or box. The starting team will throw all four of their washers one at a time — if playing two-on-two each teammate will toss twice — toward the washer box or board.
How do you run a 3 hole washer toss?
How to Play 3 Hole Washers
- Each player throws their washers from the same side over to the opposite board (facing longways).
- The player who throws first will throw all four washers, then the second player throws their washers.
- The player that scores the most in each round gets to throw first on the following round.
Who invented washer toss?
Washers is a game invented at the Falcon Bronze playground in Youngstown, Ohio in 1931. Iron washers are pitched into holes or cups spread 20 feet apart, following rules similar to horseshoes. The game gained local popularity and was renamed Ringers in 1936.
What is the objective of washer toss?
Objective. The object of the game is to score points. Points are scored by throwing your washers into the target box.
How do you play the ring toss game?
How to Play Ring Toss
- Each player/team throws their chosen color of rings at the opposite stake.
- Players/teams alternate turns, throwing one ring at a time until all rings have been thrown.
What is the height of a laundry box?
Once you’ve selected the right washing machine outlet box for your situation, it should be installed at a height where the flood level rim (or the top of the drainage outlet) is 32” to 34” above the finished floor.