- 1 What is the best way to build defense in clash of clans?
- 2 What is the best setup for clash of clans?
- 3 How do you make a good clash of clans base?
- 4 What should I build first in clash of clans?
- 5 What is the most powerful defense in clash of clans?
- 6 What’s the longest upgrade in COC?
- 7 Who is the best clash of clans player?
- 8 Which is the best troop in clash of clans?
- 9 Should I protect my clan castle?
- 10 What is a hybrid base COC?
- 11 What should you protect in clash of clans?
- 12 Should I upgrade walls or defenses first?
- 13 Should I max out everything in clash of clans?
What is the best way to build defense in clash of clans?
Use other structures as a defense.
- Use your cannons, Archer towers, and mortars as a buffer. Place these units inside your walls if you can.
- Your Archers and cannons should be on the front lines of your defenses.
- Keep your mortars and Air Defense units in the center of your base.
What is the best setup for clash of clans?
‘Clash of Clans‘ Builder: Top 10 Layouts You Need to See
- A Stage Layout That Offers Ample Protection for Heroes and Resource Bases.
- A Town Hall 9 Hybrid Base for Clan Wars.
- An Ultimate Town Hall 7 Layout That’s a Good Trophy Base.
- A Town Hall 8 Village Layout That’s Good at Protecting Your Gold Storage.
How do you make a good clash of clans base?
- Try not to place mortars right next to resources, as their weak spot will give it a disadvantage.
- Put a small Bomb at a slight distance from where you put your Gold Mines and Elixir Collectors.
- Watch the corners, as staggering walls can help keep one wall breaker from breaking into multiple compartments.
What should I build first in clash of clans?
Start building and upgrading defenses! Priority from highest to lowest: Mortar, Archer Tower(s), Cannon(s). This means build and upgrade your Archer Towers to level 2 before you upgrade your Cannons to level 2. You can also defend your base with Walls.
What is the most powerful defense in clash of clans?
The most powerful defence for me is the giant bomb. It has the ability to screw a well planned attack when it pops up in the most annoying place possible.
What’s the longest upgrade in COC?
14 days is the longest upgrade time. Many upgrades for TH11 are at this duration. 14 days are the longest. Normally if new level is added, the longest will still be 14 days, previous levels were adjusted to less than 14 days.
Who is the best clash of clans player?
Top Players of Clash of Clans
- George Yao also known as Jorge Yao spent six months as the number 1 ranked player in the world.
- Lee, another high ranking CoC player who asked his name not to be made public said he spend over $5000 on the game.
- Mohammed Maher became the #1 player in CoC just recently and sits on 4512 trophies.
Which is the best troop in clash of clans?
Here are the best troops in Clash of Clans.
- Electro Dragon. Image via Supercell.
- Dragon. Image via Supercell.
- Golem. Image via Supercell.
- Wizard. An upgrade in almost every way over the Archer, Wizards are ground troops that offer a huge DPS burst to any army.
- Valkyrie. Image via Supercell.
Should I protect my clan castle?
Since clan castles generally have more hp than loot storage, they will be harder to be destroyed completely, and they will only receive loot once they have fully destroyed it. Therefore it is safer to keep your loot in the clan castle if you don’t plan on spending it immediately.
What is a hybrid base COC?
Hybrid is a kind of base which is the mixture of war and farming where base is designed to protect from high percentage and stars while get raided and also to protect loot.
What should you protect in clash of clans?
Storages – Unless you are designing a war base or in a full scale trophy push, your storages are the most important building to protect. Of the storages, the most important resource in the game is dark elixir. Outside of your TH, dark elixir storage should be your most protected building.
Should I upgrade walls or defenses first?
Defenses always first. I have yet to have a wall kill a troop. Max your defense and while the upgrades are taking place dump your excess gold into the walls.
Should I max out everything in clash of clans?
You should always upgrade everything to max level before upgrading your TH. At lower TH levels, it is hard to win defenses because of how few defensive buildings are available, but it doesn’t really matter. As long as you attack more than you get attacked you will be fine.