How do you apply Pro Tec powder paint?
To apply PRO–TEC POWDER PAINT to jigs, hold the jig by the hook with your fingers.
- Always keep powder paint loose and fluffy.
- Use a swishing motion to cover lures completely.
- Remove jigs from powder IMMEDIATELY.
- Experiment with preheating time for best results.
- ALWAYS STORE POWDER BELOW 75 degrees F!
Can you use a heat gun for powder coating?
For this reason, the best way to cure powder coating is with a curing oven. While some people may choose to use a heat gun to melt the powder so that it stays in place while the item is transferred to an oven, a heat gun can‘t produce the necessary stable, all-encompassing temperature required to cure powder coating.